Saturday, July 26, 2008

What the hell..so men have an extra chromosone that make them assholes?

First thing this morning, I get a call from my daughters friend who says "we have issues and you need to get over here right away". So, I crawl out of bed, go over to my daughters house to find a cop car in the driveway, her boyfriend and a friend in the garage, and my kid crying. She then shows me that her boyfriend (who I never liked) has totally trashed her house. He broke windows, glass top coffee table, punched a hole in the wall, broke beds....etc because he was jealous. He left her tons of threats on her cell phone from the night before. Long story short, I stayed there all day, cleaned up all the glass, re-arranged and totally redecorated her bedroom and her living room (trying to make it a new place for her - and where she wouldn't have to clean up his nasty mess). I hate seeing my baby "broken". That son of a bitch had no right to treat my daughter that way, regardless of alcohol involved or not (the alcohol just intensified the way he really is) and says he did it because he was a guy in love. I told him that if he loved a person, that you don't show it by trashing her home, by threatening her life and her friends life, and his own life. He won't give her back the car that was her Paka's because he is using it as a weapon against her ( but does say he'll sell it to her for $4000). I just don't get how this could turn into something like this. Why do guys think that they can act like an immature creep and we would still love them? Why do men think that if they swear, get drunk, smash things, threaten to kill people that we will love them even more????? Its so sick. My daughter is gorgeous. She is so damn beautiful, not only on the outside but inside. She is so smart, loving, caring, funny, sweet, and giving that she doesn't deserve this shit. I try to tell her that she doesn't need anyone to make her life better. She is capable of doing that on her own. She could however find someone to enhance her life. But it needs to be somebody who is mature, caring, loving, giving, will give his life for her and her kids...someone who would do anything for her and her family. This boyfriend she had seems to think that smashing shit, threatening her, taking her car is going to be enough- will make her love him more. Dumb ASS. What the hell do guys think? I'm tired of seeing my daughter broken. From now on I'm going to let her know my thoughts on the guys she sees. I have kept my mouth shut on the creep she married (and divorced) and now this asshole. Well, no more. I'm going to be the mouthy, loud ass, asshole total bitch. No man is ever going to treat one on my kids this way again. I'm going to be the bitch from hell. Do you blame me?

No comments: