Wednesday, July 2, 2008

divorce

Why do I find it so easy to have a divorced already planned? My husband was being a total dick tonight for no reason. I didn't want to hear his reason. I just kept planning my life without him. How can it be so easy? Is it that I really don't love him? I hate the way I can tell him I'm going to make money doing murals, and he went on and on and on about how I'm not going to do it for free for a friend of mine, and how she took advantage of me painting for hours without a thank you. He just wouldn't shut up! I wanted to scream at him. I don't know how to stop him from being the biggest jerk! I really do hate him at this point. I am wishing he did have a girlfriend so I could send him to her. I wish I had enough money to leave. I don't like him as a person right now. How can he be this way? I just don't get it? I don't ever bitch at him like that. He just dwelled on my friend, saying she is a user...I hate him.

No comments: